Luquire is looking for a passionate and experienced account executive to join our client engagement team, supporting senior team members in the execution of strategies and development of integrated campaigns that ultimately help our clients achieve their most ambitious goals. Responsibilities include overseeing all day-to-day needs on behalf of a wide variety of clients, across various industries. This role will support senior team members in executing a wide variety of projects and ensuring that all deliverables ladder back up to each client’s overall objectives. We are looking for an individual that works best as part of a team, embodies an innate desire to constantly learn and is a relentless champion for the highest quality work to help our clients win in both big ways and small.
This position will collaborate closely with account supervisors and account directors, reporting directly to the Director of Client Engagement.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to senior account team members across a variety of clients and industries simultaneously, developing a strong understanding of each client’s goals and working with internal and client teams to achieve them
- Confidently lead specific projects to deliver against agreed upon strategies for various clients, including collaborating with internal team on overall project plans, partnering with senior team members to develop briefs, managing key deliverables and more
- Partner closely with project management team leads, working as a dynamic duo to ensure that all projects are on track from a schedule and budget perspective
- Monitor changes in client industries, identifying trends that might be relevant to our clients and the work we do on their behalf (including comprehensive competitive assessments, as needed)
- Serve as a master of organization, coordinating integrated team meetings (internal and client-facing), developing impactful agendas and sending thoughtful recaps of action items as a follow-up
- Cultivate strong relationships with both internal team members across all disciplines and with key day-to-day clients, championing an integrated approach to all work
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of four years of agency and/or related marketing experience required
- Aptitude and passion for creative problem solving
- Innate skills in resourcefulness, organization, time management and prioritization
- Clear, effective verbal and written communications skills
- Dedication and desire to learn, grow and be challenged professionally
- College degree in advertising, marketing or a related field preferred
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company. Luquire employs a voluntary hybrid work model, meaning employees may work from home or in the office at their discretion.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and résumé using the form below.