This position will build a team to design and implement measurement and analytics strategies that provide behavioral insights and drive innovative solutions for the agency and our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the leader providing marketing performance analysis for client engagements. Understand client’s business goals and requirements, and design and develop analytic approaches tailored to their needs.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop client tools and services such as segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analyses to support programs, creative and recommended solutions. Work closely with the agency team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
- Must be solid in statistical modeling, segmentation and value analysis, as well as reporting for website, online advertising, social media, mobile, email campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Develop data strategies (e.g., what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the triggers/decisioning as a result, etc.).
- Contribute to innovation for the agency and help to establish the agency in the marketplace as being “accomplished” and cutting-edge in the area of analytics.
- Assist in building out the agency’s services in the area of social media and mobile analytics, customer database analytics and CRM program development.
- Stay current with client and industry developments and benchmarks.
- Understand how analytics are a reflection of marketing activity and provide insights and guidance on optimizations where appropriate.
What We’re Looking For:
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience, preferably in social sciences, economics, mathematics, statistics, business or marketing
- 7-10 years experience in a related role
- Agency background in media or multichannel performance preferred and/or direct marketing experience ideal
Specific skills, knowledge and abilities required and/or preferred
- Strong analytics skills, proficiency in analyzing and interpreting data from standard platforms as well as client databases
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of website design, social media and online advertising
- Experience providing broad, advanced statistical solutions to clients preferred
- Must be able to manage multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Role requires client-facing skills and the ability to write clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in straightforward and enlightening way
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-Starting: A self-motivated individual who can take limited direction and produce tangible results. A resourceful individual who proactively thinks outside of the box.
- Technology-Forward: Has an interest in technology, knows the tools and tricks.
- Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and nurture intellect; observes and identifies patterns in data that can identify actionable insights.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills; an active listener and concise presenter.
- Service Orientation: Recognizes the importance of providing outstanding service and support to both internal teams, agency partner teams and externally to clients.
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on the appropriate balance of data and instinct. Knows how to ask the right questions (at the right time) necessary to uncover key information that can unlock relevant action.
- Team-Oriented: Works well in collaborative team environments and matrix reporting structures.
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company. Luquire employs a voluntary hybrid work model, meaning employees may work from home or in the office at their discretion, including remote work from a location other than Charlotte. If working remotely, occasional travel may be required for various company functions, client meetings or other work duties.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.