As a Marketing Analyst at Luquire, you will play an integral part in the analysis of media channel and PR performance, website analytics, and the creation and maintenance of dashboards for external clients. We’re looking for a candidate that demonstrates excellent analytical skills, is highly organized and curious, and has a strong ability to communicate findings and insights to both internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain performance reports and dashboards for clients across several industries.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement for our reporting process – aiming to improve efficiency, reliability, and the quality of insights generated.
- Leverage all available analytics to extract key insights and recommendations.
- Present findings and recommendations in a concise, direct manner to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify measurement enhancement opportunities across digital channels and websites.
- Work closely with internal and external resources to develop client tools and services such as segmentation, dashboard development, and decision aids to support programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Stay current with client and industry developments and benchmarks.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, statistics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on data analysis and interpretation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other marketing analytics platforms.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Datorama, Google Data Studio, or Tableau.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
Luquire is one of the Southeast’s leading independent, fully integrated marketing and communications firms serving a roster of diverse clients. We push ourselves and our clients to be uncomfortably ambitious – to set the bar high and travel the road less taken to achieve extraordinary results.
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company. Luquire employs a voluntary hybrid work model, meaning employees may work from home or in the office at their discretion, including remote work from a location other than Charlotte. If working remotely, occasional travel may be required for various company functions, client meetings or other work duties.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and writing or work samples using the form below.