The Paid Social Specialist will work alongside the larger Connections & Engagement team in developing targeting and budget recommendations, launching campaigns on various platforms, optimizing ads based on KPIs, reporting on campaign metrics, and providing actionable recommendations for improving performance on an ongoing basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the unique platform strategies and execute campaign set up within each platform directly
- Develops, manages, and optimizes comprehensive paid social campaigns across all major platforms
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled
- Manages the social performance reporting process, communicates results with internal and external teams
- Prepares presentations and recommendations and be comfortable sharing with the clients and internal team members
What We’re Looking For:
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of paid social experience
- Thorough understanding of paid social platforms and their roles
Specific skills, knowledge and abilities required and/or preferred
- Strong analytical mindset with experience conducting A/B testing along with analysis
- Effective written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management and the ability to determine priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail and precision data input, often under time pressure, is essential
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.