The Senior Project Manager is responsible for partnering with internal agency and external client teams in the successful delivery of a project. The Senior Project Manager’s core responsibility is to meet client needs on time and on budget while managing agency resources to achieve the best workflow and greatest efficiency in order to maximize internal/external relationships and agency profitability. Working with Account Managers, the Senior Project Manager will help provide overall structure for the accounts and projects he or she manages and will be responsible for leading the day-to-day management of project workflows. The Senior Project Manager will put together detailed project plans to include written scopes of work, level of effort scenarios, campaign and project schedules and budget reporting documentation. The Senior Project Manager must be able to identify risks and establish solutions in mitigating those risks.
The Senior Project Manager will be a leader in helping establish and refine processes within both the Project Management department and overarching agency in order to build integration and workflow efficiencies.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams including Client Service, Creative, Media, PR and Accounting
- Help define the scope of work for traditional and digital projects working with the Account Manager, including contract development and level of effort hours allocation
- Determine appropriate resources required to complete projects
- Help determine project plans for traditional and digital projects to include timelines with set milestones, and how resources will be allocated across those projects
- Coordinate activities of the project team, both internal and external, and ensure that project tasks are completed; Ability to troubleshoot project schedules as needed
- Help coordinate activities of resources, both internal and external, working with the Creative Lead and Project Management Director
- Develop, maintain, reviews and/or disseminates all project documentation, including: status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets and meeting notes
- Ensure that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes, and is reviewed and approved
- Help maintain project schedules working with the Account Manager to ensure smooth transition of projects through planning, strategy, concepting, build-out and implementation
- Monitor budget and provide budget reporting against approved scope/level of effort
- Manage changes in project scope with Account Manager and suppliers
- Possess the ability to identify problems and/or risks and develop potential solutions, along with raising awareness with appropriate team members
- Ensure that deliverables are completed on schedule and that appropriate team members have reviewed deliverables; ensure QA process is followed
- Help manage delivery/trafficking process of final assets to media team and/or vendors
- Follow internal processes, including use of agency software and technology platforms
What We’re Looking For:
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in a project management role, preferably within an agency environment
- Thorough understanding of all production disciplines: print, digital, broadcast (multimedia), public relations and social media marketing
Specific education, skills, knowledge and abilities required and/or preferred
- Understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Knowledge of creative development process and media planning processes
- Deep understanding of digital media specs
- Must be able to manage multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong team management skills
- Ability to identify problems and develop potential solutions
- Ability to manage people and projects smoothly and efficiently
- Leadership mindset
- Willingness to research, learn and take ownership of new processes, programs and services
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.