As an Account Supervisor, you will serve as a primary client contact on your accounts – responsible for leading the cross-functional agency team in developing strategic recommendations and plans, managing resources to execute work and cultivating strong working relationships. Your role requires being adept at big picture thinking while also being organized with solid attention to detail. We’re looking for hybrid thinkers who are comfortable with the uncomfortable and can recognize opportunities and seize them by gathering the right resources, people and thinking to make an impact. Your position will focus primarily on one of the agency’s travel and hospitality clients.
The Account Supervisor will report to an account director, and may include opportunities for supervision of a colleague in the future.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead team in development of tourism client plans, campaigns, budgets and schedules
- Manage implementation / execution of tourism client plans and scopes of work, including forecasting and budget management in partnership with project management
- Serve as brand steward – understanding and guiding the team on clients’ brand strategy, brand platform, business and marketing objectives, audience insights, industry considerations and competitive landscape
- Communicate effectively and frequently with tourism clients, Luquire team, vendors and partners to maximize quality of work
- Build and cultivate relationships with tourism client, statewide tourism partners and the broader community
- Identify and act upon opportunities to further clients’ brands and business, as well as new business opportunities for Luquire
What We’re Looking For:
- Six to eight years of agency and/or related marketing experience required
- College degree in advertising, marketing or a related field preferred
Specific skills, knowledge and abilities required and/or preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of marketing and advertising strategies that move business forward
- Ability to draw actionable insights from research, observations and audience understanding
- Innate skills in resourcefulness, organization, time management and prioritization
- Clear, effective verbal and written communications skills
- Leadership skills to motivate and mentor team members and to integrate cross-functional team members to add value to the work
- Dedication and desire to learn, grow and be challenged professionally
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company. Luquire employs a voluntary hybrid work model, meaning employees may work from home or in the office at their discretion.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.