Assistant Media Planner
The Assistant Media Planner is responsible for assisting the planning and buying teams in the implementation of media buys for a variety of clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Inputting of buys into billing systems, traffick for digital buys, issue of insertion orders
- Work through media invoice approvals and discrepancies
- Gather data to assist in the development of media plans, including organizing RFP responses from media vendors and assist in analyzing proposals and partner negotiations
- Monitor buys to ensure proper execution
- Compile campaign performance metrics for ongoing campaign reporting deliverables
- Set up meetings with media vendors for media team to stay up to date on latest offerings
- Assists in budget reporting, flowchart development, status report writing, invoice clearing and payment approval
- Update team status documents
What We’re Looking For:
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Media internship or relevant coursework a must
- Does not require agency experience
Specific skills, knowledge and abilities required and/or preferred
- A desire to learn new things
- Passion to collaborate in a creative environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Power Point
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and writing skills
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.