What does an average day look like for the Copywriter? Well, we don’t do average, so there won’t be one. We are dynamic and rapidly growing, so no two days will be alike. If you are skilled with the art of persuasion, convey the key message and know your audience, read on.
One day you will be guiding creative concept development, the next inputting your creative knowhow into brand and product marketing, and the next creating new pages for a website. In short, you’ll be working with unlimited opportunities to shape our clients and grow in areas that you never could have before.
A proven writing skill set is essential for this creative leader who will drive copy development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple practices (print, digital, web, social, video).
At the forefront of must-haves for this hire is the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced, nimble and collaborative environment. We have a history of continued success and growth over 30 years. The Copywriter will be a critical hire on the creative team, driving the digital future of our agency.
We are seeking an individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to make an impact, bringing a “roll up your sleeves” mentality to get the job done. This role is an opportunity to accelerate a profitable agency forward by bringing our clients to life through storytelling.
What You’ll Do:
- Concept and execute action-driven copy for different deliverables including emails, direct mailers, digital and print ads, video scripts, website content, blogs and social media campaigns for great brands—capturing their voice perfectly
- Be able to use best practices, where applicable, to optimize content
- Strong understanding of conversion rate optimization, UX testing, metrics, web design and development, content marketing, SEO and social media integration
- Be able to translate client briefs and creative direction into strong, concise copy
- Have a deep understanding of brand voice and possess the ability to push brands in new directions
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Project Managers and our creative team to craft messaging that accomplishes our clients’ goals
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, creative writing or similar preferred
- Have an understanding of digital best practices
- Be a strong collaborator with strategy to understand audiences, segments and other key audience attributes to drive writing, contribute to content and messaging strategy
- Strong understanding of digital channels including social (paid/organic) and display
- Web strategy, app development, gamification experience a plus
- Experience working across different media channels including digital, web, print and video producing visual brand assets
- Working knowledge of content strategy – how it is shaped and how it supports the ongoing engagement
- Collaborate with design to make sure the final product tells a cohesive story
- Bring new concepts and ideas to designers and creative leads
- Have strong communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Working understanding of the customer journey and ways to communicate key messaging at various touchpoints
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.