Digital Art Director
What does an average day look like for the Digital Art Director? Well, we don’t do average, so there won’t be one. We are dynamic and rapidly growing, so no two days will be alike. If you are an expert visual storyteller, with an eye for detail and an ability to inspire visually, read on.
Building on the agency’s continued success and growth over 30 years, the Digital Art Director will be a critical hire on the creative team, reporting directly to the Chief Creative Officer, helping to lead the digital future of our agency.
A proven design skill set is essential for this creative leader who will help drive concept development and design execution of social, digital, and integrated marketing campaigns.
At the forefront of must-haves for this hire is the expertise to help lead the agency’s organic and paid social efforts. In addition, this person should be able to take initiative and work in a fast paced, nimble and collaborative environment.
We are seeking an individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to make an impact, bringing a “roll up your sleeves” mentality to get the job done. This role is an opportunity to accelerate a profitable agency forward by bringing our clients to life through visual storytelling.
What You’ll Do:
- Main responsibility will be to help lead the agency’s organic and paid social efforts
- 360 thinking – video, print, display, email, experiential, digital innovation, etc.
- Design a variety of creative projects from concept through execution to support marketing the company’s products and services
- Support content marketing with visually compelling design to effectively tell our client’s brand story
- Apply brand guidelines to ensure a consistent visual identity across channels
- Manage all brand assets both external and internal, including brand standards and visual identity
- Collaborate with multiple departments such as Account Service and Media to create impactful visuals for print, digital, web, social and video channels
- Help evolve our clients’ value proposition and market positioning
- Oversee creative projects from concept to production, delivering on time and on budget
- Collaborate with our clients to solidify visual standards, design expectations, and brand consistency
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of professional work experience in digital art direction
- College degree in visual design is preferred
- Must demonstrate expertise in (paid/organic) Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. Expertise in other social platforms is a plus
- Expertise in digital creative production workflows, processes, and best practices
- Expert understanding of visual design principles, including layout, typography, illustration and color theory
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), PowerPoint
- Proven track record of success working with multiple clients as a digital-focused art director required
- Web strategy, app development, gamification experience a plus
- Independent, flexible and able to work in fast-paced, nimble and collaborative environment
- Excellent project and time management skills, detail-oriented
- Ability to translate ideas and incorporate feedback from multiple sources
- Self-starter, high energy and independent workstyle (can work without supervision)
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.