This position will report to the Executive Creative Director.
What you’ll do:
- Design and build custom WP sites/landing pages for new projects
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality of legacy sites
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Ability to build clean, turn-key, user-friendly CMS interfaces and provide user guides/training for clients
- Knowledge of best practices for website accessibility
- Experience implementing chatbot, database and e-commerce functionality
What we’re looking for:
- Five + years of work experience with related or transferable skills
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience using Advanced Custom Fields to tailor custom content
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts (Adobe XD) and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Work closely with and advise creative and strategy teams on best practices and trends for functionality and usability on both desktop and mobile
- Approach all development with a mobile-first mindset
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.