We are looking for an experienced digital strategist who is a passionate, digital-first thinker. The digital strategist is responsible for collaborating closely with creative, media and client teams to define how audiences engage with the brand throughout the digital ecosystem in a way that adds value for the audience and drives results for the brand.
This position will report to the Director of Strategy and will collaborate closely across agency disciplines.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategies across digital channels for clients in a variety of industries, building a compelling roadmap for development and execution
- Includes strategies for digital advertising, paid and organic social media, email campaigns and website strategies
- Uncover data-driven industry, audience and competitive insights to map customer journeys and drive strategic recommendations
- Partner with the creative, media, analytics and public relations teams to concept, explore and push the creation of innovative and effective work, translating campaign ideas across the individual platforms
- Ensure effective implementation of digital creative, taking into consideration best practices in SEO and meta-data
- Work with media and analytics to set campaign goals and benchmarks and track campaign performance to draw insights that drive campaign optimizations
- Closely monitor digital platforms to keep up with changing best practices and emerging platforms
- Drive understanding of emerging digital platforms and their applications to client business
- Educate client and internal teams on evolving digital channels, best practices and implications resulting from platform changes
- Identify, monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to client business and opportunities
- Contribute strategic thinking and ideas to attract new business prospects
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of strategy development and implementation in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, business, or a related field is preferred
- Demonstrated success in developing strategies for robust digital ecosystems including digital advertising, content, social, email and website strategies
- A critical thinker with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, find insights and turn them into a clear and concise strategy
- A self-starter who isn’t shy about inserting thinking and ideas to drive value
- A passion for digital platforms and creative problem solving
- Persuasive storytelling ability and endlessly curiosity and questioning, with a keen ability to shift perspective and illuminate powerful insights through data and narrative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of analytics and SEO methodology
- A dedication and desire to learn, grow and be challenged professionally
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.