Director of Digital Content
The overarching mission of the Director of Digital Content role will be to create compelling content that converts target consumers into buyers. No detail being too small, this leader will work to continuously improve the process by which we create content for our clients. And will be constantly finding innovative ways to gain richer insights about our clients and their target customers, and then use those insights to produce better digital content that integrates into broader brand strategies.
The Director of Digital Content role will lead the strategy and the execution of digital content and social media programs. The ideal candidate understands best practices, keeps up on industry trends and know what’s next for digital content. In this role, you will champion digital content integration into integrated communications programs,
pushing teams and client work to the next level. You will be an expert in owned media and champion innovation.
This leader will serve as a key contact for clients, providing strategic guidance, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of their business, and developing innovative strategies for implementing successful cutting-edge content solutions. You will have the opportunity to build and leverage a deep understanding of our clients’ objectives and competitive environments to develop clear business cases around opportunities for engagement in social and digital media.
Additionally, you will spearhead digital content learning and development initiatives for the agency. Leading a team of five, you will be the ”go to” person for all things digital content and will help cross-train and raise our agency’s collective digital IQ.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the creative and content strategy process to develop compelling cutting-edge
digital and social content for client brands
- Lead a team to bring digital content strategies to life through monthly and yearly
editorial planning, content calendar creation, active social listening, identifying real-time
opportunities and optimizing results
- Ensure content is developed and executed in a way that optimizes user experiences and
- Help identify innovative opportunities for clients to reach key audiences using emerging
platforms and online communities
- Identify client objectives and learn how to integrate digital and traditional
- Lead and mentor junior to mid-level team members to build a culture of high
- Facilitate and nurture mid- and senior-level client relationships, serving as the face of
the owned digital media creative effort in client communications
- Participate in developing and delivering compelling program presentations or new
business presentations to current and prospecting clients
- Industry thought leader, speaking regularly at industry events and seminars
- Create and implement best practices guidelines for delivering integrated solutions to
- Develop, evolve, and market positioning on digital, social and content trends,
programs, stories, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10-12 years of digital content and social media experience
- College degree preferred
- Experience and solid knowledge base working across all digital channels and platforms
- Fluency and expertise across a broad scale of owned digital media, including website development and maintenance, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, SEO, voice, podcasts, e-news and more
- Expert in SEO content writing, usage and optimization
- Ability to use analytics to draw insights supporting digital strategy
- A penchant for big ideas rooted in brand strategy and a thorough understanding of a community
- A creative thinker who also sweats the details
- A multitasker who takes accountability for the delivery and success of online content across various fast-moving projects simultaneously
- An eagerness to become an intrinsic part of a smart, creative team
- Ability to sell through social and content ideas internally and externally
- Rock solid presentation skills to establish trust and credibility with clients and new business prospects
- Effective writing skills for both long and short formats
- Broader understanding of advertising, marketing and strategy and how multiple channels can work together to build stronger, more memorable brand stories
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.