The Integrated Media Planner completes strategic research, planning, negotiation, purchase and placement of all media for a variety of clients.
The Integrated Media Planner Work will work collaboratively with the Connections & Engagement team across traditional (TV, Radio, Print, OOH) and digital (Online Display, video, mobile, native, SEM, Social) media to support development and execution of media strategies and plans by helping to:
- Select media channels and make recommendations based on client campaign goals
- Understand the pros/cons of each media type and how that relates to individual client strategies (traditional and digital media)
- Evaluate media kit information, client proposals and costs; Provide POVs
- Negotiate rates and makegoods
- Track budgets
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with integrated media team to ensure seamless execution of media plans, campaign set up, and tracking; Collaborate with account, project management, and data/analytics for creative rotation and project management team for deadlines and specs and team for proper campaign set up and tracking
- Develop and ongoing management of media flowcharts and budget allocation/reconciliation
- Help set up online campaigns and tracking
- Monitor, analyze, optimize, and educate based on campaign performance with recommendations on inventory, channel and creative shifts throughout duration
- Develop and nurture media partner relationships
- Manage smaller media accounts with minimal supervision
- Participate in internal and client meetings
- Be responsible for staying on top of latest media trends, technologies and ad platforms and sharing information with larger team/educate; Must have a passion for exploring cutting edge media platforms
What We’re Looking For:
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years agency experience planning and buying both traditional and digital channels across multiple verticals
Specific skills, knowledge and abilities required and/or preferred
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Google Campaign Manager and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain and meet client deadlines
- Experience in DV360 a plus
- Be self-motivated, proactive, reliable, accountable, detail oriented and analytical
- Must embrace uncertainty/change and thrive on the challenge of doing something new
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.